Make a Donation
Donate now securely:
The WBC - A Family of Families has provided thousands of Ecuadorian families with the tools they need to eliminate poverty in their lives. Charitable giving provides over 2,000 people with education, health care, daily nutritious meals and other critical services to meet their academic, spiritual and physical needs. Help us continue this life changing work by providing basic needs for thousands of Ecuadorians.
Family Unity International, Inc. is the official 501c3 organization representing the Working Boys' Center - A Family of Families and is included in the Official Catholic Directory. All donations directly benefit the WBC - A Family of Families.
Ways to Donate:
Send a check or money order to:
Family Unity International, Inc.
12605 W. North Ave #130
Brookfield, WI 53005-4629
- Matching Gifts
- Double or triple your donation by picking up a matching gift form at your place of employment.
- Fill out and sign the employee section of the form. Our tax id is 39-1539281.
- Send your matching gift form to: Family Unity International, Inc. 12605 W. North Ave. #130, Brookfield, WI 53005-4629
- Stocks and Securities
- If you are considering donating through this method, please contact Patricia Jessup at 414-534-8285 or use the contact form to send her an email.
- Endowment Gifts
- Family Unity International has set up an endowment to ensure future funding of the Working Boys' Center - A Family of Families. If you are interested in learning more about the endowment fund, please contact Patricia Jessup at 414-534-8285 or use the contact form to send her an email.
- Estate and Planned Gifts
- Contact Patricia Jessup at 414-534-8285 to discuss the benefits of leaving the Working Boys' Center- A Familiy of Families in your estate.
- Personalized Gift Registries
- Interested in creating a gift registry for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion that benefits the WBC - A Family of Families? Let us help you celebrate your special day and help our Family of Families by creating a special gift registry in your honor. For more information on how to set up a gift registry, please contact Patricia Jessup at 414-534-8285 or by clicking here.